Tell No One What You Do!

Congratulations to TLeeonly for winning our Game of the Month for September 2016, "Lemonade Stand."  He scored a high score of $564,828.00.  As our winner, he will be receiving a free Section One BBS T-Shirt.  You can win one as well, for competing in our next Game of the Month.  Login today and get your shirt.

Comments

That was quite amazing game, and Lemonade Stand survives the one whom got more courage, or perhaps the one whom drinks more tequila drinks added with the lemonade. Well, game is a game and congrats to the winners

09/27/2017 2:05pm

Congratulations to the winners of this game. I am really glad that you make it. I am really happy for all of you. For me, winning is both an accomplishment and a challenge. Winning is accomplished because it is a good thing that I received something after doing a lot of hard works and efforts. On the other hand, winning, for me, is a challenge because it makes me want to do more great things and to work harder.

12/06/2016 4:04am

You have amazing blog man with great information and i ll visit this blog again and again just because of quality posts.

12/09/2016 3:20am

Lemonade stand is actually an mathematical game where you could make your stand, and try to sell some lemonades and to make some money after selling them.

12/16/2016 11:21pm

A great chance for gamers and game lovers as game sign ups is going to present its models of best games to the 2016. These games are best at any level . thanks for nice sharing

Sounds awesome! I will gladly join you. Maybe I will get a t-shirt next time.

04/08/2017 11:32am

The winner is our custom research paper writing service. We have a several awards!